There is an etch “1799” in the remained stone base; it is attributed to the first reconstructions of the GUBERNIJA brewery. In the history of Siauliai estate by M.Griskevicius, the approximately 1799 year’s time period is described as follows: “From the 1st of October the brewer Jurgis Trzeščik (Czech) starts to brew nice beer, for which the best hops of Brunswick from Liepaja are being carried.” After the arrival of Czech brewer, the reformation of the premises was done, the inventory and machinery changed. The first reconstruction works started in 1799 and lasted for more than 10 years. During those reconstructions, the base of the brewery was changed and the brewery was expanded.