In about 1970 so-called pneumotransport was created to transport barley and malt to the manufacture. It was the first equipment of such a kind in Lithuania. 262 employees were employed at the company at that time.
In 1950 automatic bottling line burned during the war was repaired. Later, it worked until 1957 until a new bottling department was established.
During the Second World War GUBERNIJA was totally destructed and burned. Later, after the war, it was raised from the ashes. Rebuild work of brewery started.
Today GUBERNIJA following the old brewery traditions produces wheaten “ale” and “lager” beer. The products are exported to Germany, Great Britain, Poland, Russia, Africa, and the United States of America. GUBERNIJA takes an active part in public, cultural and sport projects.
The new stage for brewery that existed for hundreds of years started in 1999. It took almost five years for an absolutely new, modern brewery to grow on the territory of GUBERNIJA.